Feeling inspired by Team Tower to Tower? Want to get involved?
The Donna Louise would not, and could not, exist without people like you. There are so many ways to get involved, and whatever you do, you’ll be making a real difference to the children, young adults and families we support. But don’t worry – you don’t have to travel from Paris to London to make a difference!
- Do your own Tower to Tower challenge – If you’ve been inspired by this epic journey, why not take on your own virtual Tower to Tower challenge? Cycle, row and walk at the gym, in the park or in your workplace, either on your own or get a team together. You can do the whole route, or maybe just a part of it. Get involved and get sponsored!
- Do your own thing - Whether fundraising with work, school or other group, we promise you’ll have loads of fun while making a real difference to families at The Donna Louise. It's so easy to get involved and our fundraising team will be there to support you every step of the way. Our Fundraising Pack is packed with everything you need to show your support and get involved - Click here to download your fundraising pack.
- Do your own challenge - The Donna Louise offers an action-packed calendar of challenge events throughout the year. Whether it’s jumping from a plane, swimming with sharks, climbing mountains or going the extra mile on foot or by bike, we have something for everybody. If you’d prefer to do your own thing, we can help, too.
- Sponsor the team – show your support for Team Tower to Tower by sponsoring them as they take on the toughest, most gruelling challenge yet. Your donations will keep them cycling, rowing and trekking their way from Paris to London, and will give families the break they so desperately need. Click here to donate to the team.
- Company sponsorship - sponsorship of Tower to Tower will give your business local and national publicity, and ensure that more money raised goes directly to caring for children, young adults and their families. If you’re interested in knowing more about sponsoring Tower to Tower 2018, contact Nicky Birks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01782 654444.